Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #870, we count out 7 Facebook Ad tips. Tune in to hear some lucrative Facebook tactics.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Facebook Ads Tips For 2019 & Beyond
- [00:38] 1: Eric’s team starting running Facebook and Instagram Story ads. Original cost per acquisitions was $8-9, but now it’s at $4-5.
- [01:00] You can make quick videos, because they don’t need to be well-produced.
- [01:30] 2: Make your own content, do not use a professional photographer.
- [02:11] Self-produced content converts better.
- [02:33] 3: Use Many Chat or any chat program.
- [02:55] Try to get people to converse on Facebook Messenger.
- [03:44] 4: When you collect a Facebook lead, send them to a Schedule Once page.
- [04:05] This is a great way to schedule calls with leads.
- [04:22] 5: Direct Heroes Instagram bots are great.
- [04:55] 6: Test out different ways to generate sales.
- [05:15] 7: Share and promote content.
- [06:10] That’s it for today!
- [06:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.