Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #820, we discuss how to scale your link building. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to create linkable assets.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Scale Your Link Building
- [00:58] The prerequisite is that you need amazing content.
- [01:10] The first thing you want to do is use BuzzSumo and Ahrefs.
- [01:18] Check keywords for similar content using these tools.
- [01:43] There is another tool called PitchBox: it helps you scale your outreach when it comes to link building.
- [02:05] They show you your targets when reaching out to people.
- [02:16] You can also use ScrapeBox. It will scrape the entire Internet to find everyone who links to other sites and content that is related to your topic.
- [02:40] When mass-emailing, look out for GDPR.
- [02:53] Use Hunter to find emails for the right targets.
- [03:06] Find people who already have popular articles about your topic and use Canva to create an infographic using this information.
- [03:40] HubSpot’s website grader will grade your website.
- [04:00] If you can build a linkable asset, you will get a lot of people linking to your content.
- [04:22] You can try to buy a linkable asset.
- [04:31] Don’t just focus on links, but also social shares.
- [04:42] If you can find other popular blog posts about your topic, find the people who retweeted the post and hit those people up.
- [05:10] Start a conversation about sharing your content.
- [05:29] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.