In Episode #197, Eric and Neil discuss the 7-point Facebook advertising checklist. Tune in to find out how you can best leverage Facebook advertising for your marketing campaign. Eric and Neil discuss 7 key tips that will get you on track to increasing your sales and click-through rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7-Point Facebook Advertising Checklist
- 00:35 – First, have a good image
- 00:48 – Use tools like Canva
- 00:53 – A good image drive means a good click-through rate
- 01:06 – Second, have a lot of text
- 01:18 – The more persuasive the text and the more stories you have, the better the conversion
- 01:37 – Third, try different objectives and see the results
- 02:21 – If you need people to register for something, go with the website conversion objective if that’s what you need if you want conversion in your website
- 02:28 – If that isn’t working or you want to try something new, try clicks and see what works better for you
- 02:42 – Fourth, make sure that ad frequency is less than 2
- 02:48 – More than 2 is a waste of money
- 03:03 – Fifth, be mindful of your “ad scent”
- 03:08 – Make sure that your images or videos are congruent to your landing page
- 03:35 – Sixth, have a new ad account and duplicate your campaign
- 04:06 – Seventh, don’t be afraid to explore new ad ideas
- 05:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Facebook is one of the most effective platforms to have an advertisement.
- Congruent images to your message and a good amount of persuasive text increase click-through rate and conversions.
- Experiment and learn—you need to try different advertisement ideas to see what will work best for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.