[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #197, Eric and Neil discuss the 7-point Facebook advertising checklist. Tune in to find out how you can best leverage Facebook advertising for your marketing campaign. Eric and Neil discuss 7 key tips that will get you on track to increasing your sales and click-through rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7-Point Facebook Advertising Checklist
- 00:35 – First, have a good image
- 00:48 – Use tools like Canva
- 00:53 – A good image drive means a good click-through rate
- 01:06 – Second, have a lot of text
- 01:18 – The more persuasive the text and the more stories you have, the better the conversion
- 01:37 – Third, try different objectives and see the results
- 02:21 – If you need people to register for something, go with the website conversion objective if that’s what you need if you want conversion in your website
- 02:28 – If that isn’t working or you want to try something new, try clicks and see what works better for you
- 02:42 – Fourth, make sure that ad frequency is less than 2
- 02:48 – More than 2 is a waste of money
- 03:03 – Fifth, be mindful of your “ad scent”
- 03:08 – Make sure that your images or videos are congruent to your landing page
- 03:35 – Sixth, have a new ad account and duplicate your campaign
- 04:06 – Seventh, don’t be afraid to explore new ad ideas
- 05:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Facebook is one of the most effective platforms to have an advertisement.
- Congruent images to your message and a good amount of persuasive text increase click-through rate and conversions.
- Experiment and learn—you need to try different advertisement ideas to see what will work best for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.