Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #819, we discuss tactics for competing in a saturated market. Tune in to hear how you can get an edge over the competition.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Compete in a Saturated Market
- [00:38] Neil recently released version 2.0 of UberSuggest.
- [01:01] I looked at the big players in the space and found that most of the major players aren’t making a ton of money.
- [01:19] Moz is making around 50 Million, Ahrefs is between 30-100 Million, and SEMRush is between 50-100 Million.
- [01:39] Google does over 100 Billion in ad revenue.
- [01:50] I found their models were all wrong, so I just released it all for free.
- [02:30] When you’re in a saturated market and there is no clear winner, you take the best of what everyone is doing.
- [03:00] Most people don’t use all the features from each service, so take the best ones.
- [03:40] The main differential in Neil’s product is that it is user-friendly and free.
- [04:15] Learn from what other people are doing.
- [04:45] My goal is to build an all-in-one marketing suite that helps others generate traffic. I’m not trying to compete with other SEO software.
- [05:15] Version 3.0 will allow you to put in a URL and it will tell you what the top pages, keywords, traffic, and will break it down by region.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.