[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #709, Eric and Neil discuss the one marketing channel you are probably neglecting. Tune in to hear what important channel you haven’t leverage yet.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One Marketing Channel You Aren’t Investing in But Should
- [00:42] Branding is the one thing in which most business do not invest.
- [01:05] Big corporations are smart enough to spend big bucks on branding.
- [01:25] Think about all the things at the airport that are branded (the bins at security, the walls of your gate).
- [02:12] Most of the money comes from awareness campaigns.
- [02:35] The rule of seven applies here.
- [02:45] Awareness campaigns can help your company more than you think.
- [03:33] Neil believes in branding.
- [03:50] Neil doesn’t track all his branding campaigns; he believes it works.
- [04:15] There is a great Hubspot post about tracking your branding ROI.
- [04:40] Eric feels he is better at the less flashy aspects of marketing, which is why he does branding.
- [05:55] Nintendo has been around for 130 years.
- [06:16] Nintendo stood the test of time, because they have always had consistent branding.
- [06:57] That’s it for today!
- [07:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The One Marketing Channel You Aren’t Investing in But Should | Ep. #709 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.