In episode #709, Eric and Neil discuss the one marketing channel you are probably neglecting. Tune in to hear what important channel you haven’t leverage yet.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One Marketing Channel You Aren’t Investing in But Should
- [00:42] Branding is the one thing in which most business do not invest.
- [01:05] Big corporations are smart enough to spend big bucks on branding.
- [01:25] Think about all the things at the airport that are branded (the bins at security, the walls of your gate).
- [02:12] Most of the money comes from awareness campaigns.
- [02:35] The rule of seven applies here.
- [02:45] Awareness campaigns can help your company more than you think.
- [03:33] Neil believes in branding.
- [03:50] Neil doesn’t track all his branding campaigns; he believes it works.
- [04:15] There is a great Hubspot post about tracking your branding ROI.
- [04:40] Eric feels he is better at the less flashy aspects of marketing, which is why he does branding.
- [05:55] Nintendo has been around for 130 years.
- [06:16] Nintendo stood the test of time, because they have always had consistent branding.
- [06:57] That’s it for today!
- [07:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The One Marketing Channel You Aren’t Investing in But Should | Ep. #709 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.