[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #252, Eric and Neil discuss how to maximize SERP real estate. Tune in to learns tips and strategies that will get your rank to 0 as well as the ways in which you can occupy multiple slots in SERP.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Maximize Your SERP Real Estate
- 00:33 – SERP is Search Engine Results Page
- 01:00 – Figure how you can rank zero by having proper headings
- 01:22 – The MOZ beginner guide
- 01:44 – To get more results in SERP, have multiple pages in your site which are also sub-domain
- 02:08 – If you Google Marketing School, they occupy 5 results with different domains
- 02:31 – One of Eric’s real estate clients gets more results using their social media pages
- 03:15 – Answer questions or have a “how to” guide If you want rich snippets
- 03:36 – In Google Search Console, you can control the links that are showing up
- 04:18 – In linking, when you have subpages under the top keyword, you can also take up multiple spots
- 05:03 – You also want to link to those internal pages
- 05:47 – You don’t have to rank the second one as high as the first one, just high enough
- 05:54 – Eric does reputation management for a client
- 06:03 – Eric is building links to other high page, authority results
- 06:29 – The Marketing School is giving away 5 annual copies of Ahrefs this week
- 06:35 – To enter, subscribe, rate and review the Marketing School Podcast
- 06:41 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 07:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Proper headings can make ALL the difference – make sure it is relevant and works for you.
- How-to guides and answering questions can give you really good ranking through the snippets.
- Search for the top keywords and have pages link to it.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.