[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #163, Eric and Neil teach us how to build a brand using live video. In 2016, live videos became the new trend in business. From SnapChat to Facebook Live, almost every platform has their own channel to facilitate this service—so, why not use it? Listen as Eric and Neil explain the benefits of live video and give us effective strategies to get the most out of this marketing strategy.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Build a Brand Using Live Video
- 00:34 – Videos are getting bigger
- 01:11 – Live videos are the “behind the scenes” of people’s lives
- 01:53 – Gary Vaynerchuk leverages videos in his own terms, hiring D’Rock to follow him around and record his videos
- 02:26 – Gary V is ahead 10x because he does more live videos than anyone else
- 03:08 – Doing exciting stuff that relates to people equates to higher conversion rates
- 03:26 – Live videos are like your own TV channel
- 04:13 – People like doing business with PEOPLE
- 04:37 – Neil and Eric are both investing in live videos
- 04:50 – Wirecast is a tool to help you re-broadcast your videos
- 05:34 – Article by Leonard Kim on How to Get Facebook Verified
- 06:23 – Live videos on Facebook are getting priority
- 06:40 – Don’t just do live content on your videos – engage with your audience
- 07:03 – Respond to your fans
- 08:16 – Whale allows people to ask questions to each other
- 08:52 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Live videos are becoming very popular, as there are NO limits to the ways you can use them for your business.
- Videos that have relatable and exciting content WILL give your business traction.
- Broadcast your videos across all different channels to GROW your reach; then, INTERACT with your audience.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.