Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #439, Eric and Neil discuss the major differences between PPC ads on mobile and desktop. Tune in to learn what you need to consider when creating a well-executed ad and the value of testing the experience on every single device.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] – Today’s topic: What Are the Major Differences Between PPC Ads on Mobile and Desktop?
- [00:37] – You get less text in mobile because of its limitations
- [00:50] – Mobile costs are cheaper
- [01:15] – You’ll see less snippets or other information with mobile ads
- [01:35] – When you’re doing mobile-based ads, you need to fine-tune your landing page depending on the device
- [02:07] – “You have to tailor for experience”
- [02:18] – Have a responsive design and test how it looks on different devices
- 02:40 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:52 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- [02:28] – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- When creating ads, consider the devices that your customers use often.
- Test the ads on EVERY device to fine-tune the experience.
- Keep in mind the limitations in place with mobile ads, especially when it comes to your text.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post What Are the Major Differences Between PPC Ads on Mobile and Desktop? | Ep. #439 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.