Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #848, we discuss how to put on a simple brand building event. Tune in to hear what you can do to help build your brand with a live event.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Put On A Simple Brand Building Event
- [00:35] Last year, we had a Q&A event in LA.
- [01:15] We spent $3000 and made $2500, so we only lost $500.
- [01:30] Start small and be ok with losing money.
- [01:40] It’s important to have the right audience in attendance,
- [02:25] Having the right people will give you a greater ROI.
- [03:26] If you want to speak to the people you want to reach, think about what they would pay, what they would want out of the event, etc.
- [03:50] Most companies generate some amount of business from networking.
- [04:30] If it’s not high-ticket, you will lose money.
- [05:12] If you are small, start small and have just one audience draw speaking at your event.
- [05:53] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Put On A Simple Brand Building Event | Ep. #848 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.