[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #848, we discuss how to put on a simple brand building event. Tune in to hear what you can do to help build your brand with a live event.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Put On A Simple Brand Building Event
- [00:35] Last year, we had a Q&A event in LA.
- [01:15] We spent $3000 and made $2500, so we only lost $500.
- [01:30] Start small and be ok with losing money.
- [01:40] It’s important to have the right audience in attendance,
- [02:25] Having the right people will give you a greater ROI.
- [03:26] If you want to speak to the people you want to reach, think about what they would pay, what they would want out of the event, etc.
- [03:50] Most companies generate some amount of business from networking.
- [04:30] If it’s not high-ticket, you will lose money.
- [05:12] If you are small, start small and have just one audience draw speaking at your event.
- [05:53] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Put On A Simple Brand Building Event | Ep. #848 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.