[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #1500, we talk about how many marketing emails you should send! While constantly pitching to your audience about new offers might have some success, we prefer a longer term, quality-over-content approach. Tune in to hear about how and why you should play the long game with your email campaigns and the kinds of results this can bring you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Many Marketing Emails Should You Send?
- [00:30] Our email numbers currently and the different categories these fall into.
- [01:03] Do not burn your list by sending too many, low quality emails!
- [01:39] Long term strategies and saving your ‘money in the bank’.
- [02:17] Where to monetize and how to effectively market slowly.
- [02:39] The benefits of a long term mindset.
- [03:22] That’s it!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
The post How Many Marketing Emails Should You Send? | Ep. #1500 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.