[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #860, we discuss 7 last-minute holiday marketing ideas. Tune in to hear 7 great ways to promote your business this holiday season.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Last Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas
- [00:50] 1: Leverage the 12 days of Christmas.
- [01:02] Each day, you can have a special offer.
- [01:32] 2: Have a special, one day event.
- [02:20] 3: Discount your most popular or profitable items, so you can an influx of traffic and sales.
- [03:08] 4: Have a photo-sharing contest on social media.
- [03:26] Make sure the contest is product-centric and also offer your product as a prize.
- [03:48] 5: The spinning wheel (like Wheel of Fortune).
- [04:07] A prize wheel is a great way to attract people.
- [04:24] 6: Have a gift card bonus.
- [04:34] As an example, for every $100 in gift cards someone buys, offer an additional amount, like $25 for free.
- [05:07] 7: Cross-promote your products and services with another company.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.