Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #221, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways to repurpose your content. Repurposing your content is a great opportunity to extend your reach and maximize the value of your content. Tune in to find out key strategies of how to repurpose your content in the best way possible and how to avoid the risk of sounding too repetitive.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Repurpose Your Content
- 00:40 – Repurposing is maximizing your content
- 01:07 – First, publish to multiple channels at once
- 01:40 – Second is reposting
- 02:05 – Slice up your content into different topics—rename and optimize it
- 02:42 – Turn your most popular blog post into a podcast
- 02:58 – Base it on the most social shares
- 03:15 – Fifth, put it into SlideShare
- 03:25 – SlideShare is owned by LinkedIn and you might get into the B2B audience this way
- 03:40 – Sixth is a partnership
- 03:53 – Have a partner website and cross-post your content
- 04:02 – Do webinars, too!
- 04:32 – Seventh is to use your content in speaking engagements
- 04:50 – Most people haven’t seen or heard your stuff so it’s great opportunity to share what you know to others for the first time
- 05:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Repurposing is maximizing the content that drives people to your website.
- Turn your long post into multiple, smaller ones by creating different headlines and optimizing on each point.
- Repurposing is also helpful for boosting your traffic and expanding your content’s reach.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.