In Episode #222, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 free marketing tools that you ought to use. People oftentimes become overwhelmed about where to start with their marketing campaigns with little knowledge of the tools that are already at their disposal. Eric and Neil give you 7 free tools and describe what they are, how they add value to your website, and how they improve your ranking.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Free Marketing Tools that You Ought to Use
- 00:34 – First is Ubersuggest
- 00:38 – It is great for content generation
- 00:54 – Second is Google Tag Manager
- 01:05 – It makes adding tools to your website easier
- 01:15 – Make sure you have the right retargeting pixel and other pixels
- 01:46 – Collect the data
- 01:56 – HubSpot Sales
- 02:19 – It tracks your email and tells the receivers’ actions
- 02:33 – Mixmax will let you track, too
- 03:35 – Google Webmaster Tool
- 03:50 – It allows you to see what is happening on your website
- 04:02 – BuiltWith tells you what your competition is doing, for free
- 04:25 – If you know what your competition is using, you might as well use it, as well!
- 04:35 – SimilarWeb is good for competitive analysis and it has a free and premium version
- 05:06 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- There are tons of free marketing tools available – sift through and find the ones that will be helpful to your site.
- Knowing your competitors behavior will help you improve your process.
- Email is still one of the best marketing channels out there – tracking and personalizing your emails is key in maximizing its utility.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.