[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #772, Eric and Neil discuss how to push your rankings to the first page of search results. Tune in to hear how you can easily boost your rankings.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Push Your Rankings From Page 2 to Page 1
- [00:35] If you are ranking in the top 3, your click-through rates from organic search results will be higher.
- [01:38] People rarely go to page 2 of their search results.
- [02:03] Go into Google Search Console and look at the keywords for which you are getting impressions.
- [02:14] Make sure you address the problems people are searching for within your content.
- [02:41] Change the title of your page.
- [02:59] Use Ahrefs or Majestic and reach out to people who have linked to pages similar to yours; make the case as to why your page is better and convince them to link to you.
- [03:30] Internal linking also helps.
- [03:45] Build links, optimize your content, and optimize your title tags.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Push Your Rankings From Page 2 to Page 1 | Ep. #772 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.