Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #772, Eric and Neil discuss how to push your rankings to the first page of search results. Tune in to hear how you can easily boost your rankings.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Push Your Rankings From Page 2 to Page 1
- [00:35] If you are ranking in the top 3, your click-through rates from organic search results will be higher.
- [01:38] People rarely go to page 2 of their search results.
- [02:03] Go into Google Search Console and look at the keywords for which you are getting impressions.
- [02:14] Make sure you address the problems people are searching for within your content.
- [02:41] Change the title of your page.
- [02:59] Use Ahrefs or Majestic and reach out to people who have linked to pages similar to yours; make the case as to why your page is better and convince them to link to you.
- [03:30] Internal linking also helps.
- [03:45] Build links, optimize your content, and optimize your title tags.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Push Your Rankings From Page 2 to Page 1 | Ep. #772 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.