In episode #729, Eric and Neil discuss 7 questions you ought to ask your audience. Tune in to hear what types of questions you should be asking.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Questions You Ought to Ask Your Audience
- [00:50] #1: Tell us all of the topics you are interested in regarding Marketing.
- [01:30] If you are covering food topics, ask your audience what their diet is based on.
- [01:45] You want to see who your audience is and how they skew (vegan, meat eaters, etc.).
- [02:07] #2: What else would you like to see on this page?
- [02:20] This will help you to understand what your page is lacking from the customer’s POV.
- [02:36] Under 30 responses is not enough data to make an effective change.
- [03:10] #3: What are you goals in the next year?
- [03:18] Use Surveymonkey for long form answers of this nature. Make a word cloud out of your responses.
- [03:58] #4: What did you think about X? (The product or service they purchased).
- [04:20] This will help you determine if things are working or if you need to improve.
- [04:51] #5: Why didn’t you buy?
- [05:00] There will be a huge contingent of people who didn’t purchase your product or service. This is an opportunity to find out why.
- [05:47] #6: Ask a question that determines the “pay point” of your audience.
- [07:14] By asking questions related to a problem, it will help you collect more leads and actionable information.
- [07:45] #7: Use a tool like TypeForm and send them down a question funnel.
- [08:07] That’s all for today!
- [08:10] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post 7 Questions You Ought to Ask Your Audience | Ep. #729 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.