[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #242, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways to make money from your first blog. Tune in to find out the value of partnering with others, how to find and create the right services and products for your audience, and other methods that have been tested and proven by Eric and Neil.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Make Money from Your First Blog
- 00:33 – When you already have an audience, put up an affiliate offer
- 01:12 – Second, think about partner deals
- 01:22 – Neil shares an example of a deal he can make with Eric
- 01:40 – It is more “high end”
- 02:02 – Third is advertising, but make sure the numbers work for you
- 03:01 – Podcasting advertising is a bit better
- 03:12 – Fourth is product reservices
- 03:19 – As your blog collects emails, you can pitch them some services or products
- 03:50 – Fifth, consulting can also drive money to your blog
- 03:58 – Eric uses Pat Flynn as an example
- 04:43 – Neil shares what he learned from doing his first vlog
- 04:50 – Try unique blog sponsorship
- 05:01 – Instead of receiving cash, you can get stuff for free
- 05:19 – Lastly, create tools
- 06:11 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Consider your audience – know their needs and desires.
- Sponsorship comes in all forms – not just cash.
- Create a great partnership with other bloggers to grow your network and traffic.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.