Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #832, we discuss how you can expand your SEO campaign. Tune in to hear how you can target international markets.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Expand Your SEO Campaign Globally
- [00:46] Neil is now targeting various countries throughout the world via his website.
- [01:15] Neil once travelled to an event in Brazil and it convinced him to target that market.
- [02:08] He went after Brazil first because he bonded with the audience from the event.
- [02:25] The second time Nail expanded to another international market, he realized you need people native to that locality.
- [02:56] You can’t just hire translators, you need people on the ground.
- [03:30] Neil gets 100,000 visitors per month from Germany.
- [03:43] Brazil brings in over 230,000 visitors.
- [04:00] When you translate your content, it will take a year to get off the ground in those markets.
- [04:05] Don’t translate all of your content, make sure you curate it for each market.
- [05:19] That’s all for today!
- [05:24] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Expand Your SEO Campaign Globally | Ep. #832 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.