[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #699, Eric and Neil count out productivity hacks. Tune in to hear the seven things you should be doing to enhance your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Productivity Hacks For Marketers
- [00:32] #1: Build checklists.
- [00:45] Eric’s team has a blogging checklist for all the writers they employ.
- [01:05] Checklists help you standardize processes.
- [01:12] #2: Use “If, then, this, that”.
- [01:20] When you publish, push to social media outlets, push to email, etc.
- [01:45] It will save you time not to do these things manually.
- [01:48] #3: Use dashboards. Try Domo or Scythe.
- [02:02] It’s a great way to track analytics.
- [02:11] #4: Stick with one marketing tactic at a time.
- [02:25] Don’t spread yourself thin and become adept at whatever you do.
- [03:00] #5: Use BuzzSumo alerts.
- [03:12] This will keep you up to date on how you are doing versus your competitors.
- [03:26] #6: Use Un-enroll Me.
- [03:36] It will help you unsubscribe from unwanted junk mail and clear your inbox.
- [03:50] #7: Use Supermetrics.
- [04:00] The reports are the most in-depth reports you can get. A great resource when presenting to investors.
- [04:25] That’s all for today!
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.