Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #699, Eric and Neil count out productivity hacks. Tune in to hear the seven things you should be doing to enhance your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Productivity Hacks For Marketers
- [00:32] #1: Build checklists.
- [00:45] Eric’s team has a blogging checklist for all the writers they employ.
- [01:05] Checklists help you standardize processes.
- [01:12] #2: Use “If, then, this, that”.
- [01:20] When you publish, push to social media outlets, push to email, etc.
- [01:45] It will save you time not to do these things manually.
- [01:48] #3: Use dashboards. Try Domo or Scythe.
- [02:02] It’s a great way to track analytics.
- [02:11] #4: Stick with one marketing tactic at a time.
- [02:25] Don’t spread yourself thin and become adept at whatever you do.
- [03:00] #5: Use BuzzSumo alerts.
- [03:12] This will keep you up to date on how you are doing versus your competitors.
- [03:26] #6: Use Un-enroll Me.
- [03:36] It will help you unsubscribe from unwanted junk mail and clear your inbox.
- [03:50] #7: Use Supermetrics.
- [04:00] The reports are the most in-depth reports you can get. A great resource when presenting to investors.
- [04:25] That’s all for today!
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.