Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #700, Eric and Neil discuss the blue check mark and what it means. Tune in to hear how you can become a verified user on social media.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get a Blue Checkmark on Social Media
- [00:35] The blue check mark means that you are “verified”.
- [01:05] On Twitter, there is a form where you can submit your name and argue why you should be verified.
- [01:30] It’s a way for famous people to safeguard their reps and not be easily impersonated.
- [01:50] To be verified on YouTube, you need more than 100,000 subscribers.
- [02:05] Proving that there are impersonators is another easy way to get verified.
- [02:25] If you are running ads on Facebook, you can talk to the ads manager about getting verified.
- [03:13] Don’t pay people who claim they can help you get verified. They are scammers!
- [03:30] A blue check mark hasn’t gotten anything for Eric or Neil, so it may not be worth it.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Get a Blue Checkmark on Social Media | Ep. #700 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.