Are your marketing reports confusing? Are your clients doubting your results? A clear, concise report will help build your confidence and communicate your initiatives. in this video Eric Siu shares his favorite tactics to make reports that impress your stakeholders.
You'll learn how to create reports for marketing using simple metrics like engagement. Discover how to impress your clients with a simple marketing report focusing on metrics that matter. When creating marketing performance reports, it can be tempting to throw every little detail in a confusing report, but often clients only want to see results.
If you're about to start a marketing agency, it's important to be upfront about your performance with client accounts. If you want to keep your stakeholders informed of your marketing campaigns, creating regular reports that they can digest easily will help!
Let us know how your reports are coming along in the comments
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
►Growth Everywhere Instagram:
Want to learn the SEO tactics that AirBnB, Lyft, and Heineken use to drive millions of site visits a month? Download the case study now: https://www.singlegrain.com/res/digital-marketing-agency/case-studies/
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter - https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast - http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast - https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing...
• Single Grain - Digital Marketing Agency - https://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
Support Neil's Channel:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.