So how should companies prepare for the generation change?
Meet Vidyard -- a company which provides video hosting and analytics for businesses -- Co-founder and CEO Michael Litt: He believes that Gen Zs have different ways of communicating... and more than anything, they love video.
The proof is in the numbers: According to Michael, emails which include video convert 4-8 times better than regular email outreach.
Learn more about how to appeal to Gen Z and how you can use videos to enjoy your business
This is a recording of a live broadcast of the Growth Everywhere podcast from Dublin Ireland at the SaaStock conference.
Eric Siu interviews today's top entrepreneurs and business leaders to discover tactics and growth secrets that will drive your business forward. Today's interview with Michael Litt, Vidyard CEO shares tactics around video marketing and how to market a company in the digital era.
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
►Growth Everywhere Instagram:
Want to learn the SEO tactics that AirBnB, Lyft, and Heineken use to drive millions of site visits a month? Download the case study now: https://www.singlegrain.com/res/digital-marketing-agency/case-studies/
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter - https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast - http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast - https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing...
• Single Grain - Digital Marketing Agency - https://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
Support Neil's Channel:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.