[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
This post originally appeared on Growth Everywhere, a marketing and business growth blog.
Hey everyone, happy Friday and I hope you all had a great week. Here are my five favorite marketing pieces from this week:
- How to Use Facebook Live: A Complete Guide – This great post is from HubSpot and it walks you through how to broadcast on Facebook Live plus lots of other tips and tricks for this new feature. Facebook Live is a new live video streaming service for the News Feed that lets you broadcast directly from your mobile device. This is a great new feature for marketers, but first you have to learn how to get the most out of it!
- The Shocking ROI of Influencer Marketing – Most marketers know that people trust recommendations from their peers way more than brand advertisements. This isn't necessarily a new idea, it's just that in today's digital age there are now way more “influencers” and we have processes in place to measure their impact on marketing. And as this post states: Influencer marketing ROI blows online advertising out of the water! P.S. Look for our own article on Influencer Marketing next week!
- STAT's New Share of Voice Metrics Show Who's Really Winning – “No more guessing who the competition is, how you measure up, or whether you’re on the right tracking path — STAT’s share of voice tells all.” Even though this post has a very blatant CTA throughout (sign up with STAT!), it's still a good read, especially for those who are “Ready to zero-in on your true SEO competition.”
- Answers To Your Tough Questions About Growth — Learned While Scaling Eventbrite’s $5B+ Growth Engine – To really scale your business in a sustainable way, you can't just concentrate on bringing in new customers; you have to be able to retain the customers you already have. This often is the harder part. But “the larger the percentage of your revenue coming from returning customers, the bigger the opportunity becomes to positively impact your overall revenue through modest gains in your returning customer base.” Great post that answers a lot of questions about business growth!
- Web Design Trends 2016: The Definitive Guide – 12 design trends, 45 examples from successful companies using these trends, and benefits and best practices for each so that you can make good use of these designs and stay up to date. Talk about an epic post! Lots of great ideas and visuals here.
In case you missed it:
Latest blogs from Growth Everywhere:
- How To Drive ROI Using Gmail Sponsored Promotions (GSP) – Gmail Sponsored Promotions is a potentially lucrative place to be seen by new customers and drive up ROI compared to broader display ads. Great case study!
- Hurdlr’s Simple But Genius Approach That Got Them 3,000 New Users From One Blog Post (podcast) – Interview with Hurdlr co-founder Raj Bhaskar: how they got 20,000 users on their mobile finance app for freelancers and entrepreneurs in the first 6 months.
Latest blogs from Single Grain:
- The 7 E-mail Marketing Metrics that Actually Matter and Why – E-mail marketing campaigns are essential for most businesses, and these 7 metrics are vital to increase sales, client actions, and ROI.
- What Is Growth Hacking? – Confused by the term growth hacking? You’re not alone. It's especially important for startup businesses to understand how to use growth hacking tactics for success.