[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #836, we discuss the appropriate length for blog posts. Tune in to hear how long your posts should be.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Do You Really Need to Write 1890 Word Blog Posts to Rank on Page 1?
- [00:45] Brian Dean is the one who came up with this theory.
- [01:08] Google looks at each industry separately.
- [02:05] You don’t need long form content to succeed.
- [02:40] There a lot of things you can do to rank.
- [02:52] In the B2B industry, longer is better.
- [03:03] B2C, length isn’t as important.
- [03:54] Use SEMRush or Ahrefs to look at the top ten results in your industry.
- [04:11] See what the trend is for length.
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:40] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Do You Really Need to Write 1890 Word Blog Posts to Rank on Page 1? | Ep. #836 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.