In episode #836, we discuss the appropriate length for blog posts. Tune in to hear how long your posts should be.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Do You Really Need to Write 1890 Word Blog Posts to Rank on Page 1?
- [00:45] Brian Dean is the one who came up with this theory.
- [01:08] Google looks at each industry separately.
- [02:05] You don’t need long form content to succeed.
- [02:40] There a lot of things you can do to rank.
- [02:52] In the B2B industry, longer is better.
- [03:03] B2C, length isn’t as important.
- [03:54] Use SEMRush or Ahrefs to look at the top ten results in your industry.
- [04:11] See what the trend is for length.
- [04:32] That’s it for today!
- [04:40] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Do You Really Need to Write 1890 Word Blog Posts to Rank on Page 1? | Ep. #836 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.