Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In Episode #164, Eric and Neil discuss what account-based marketing is and how to leverage it. Account-based marketing is a new term for an old, tried and true practice for marketers. Tune in to find out more about account-based marketing and the leads that deserve your attention.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Account-Based Marketing Is and How You Can Leverage It
- 00:36 – Account-based marketing makes you identify ideal prospects ahead of time
- 01:15 – Have an inbound SDR to look at the exact leads
- 01:33 – Infer is a software solution that can help determine which leads are your most valuable leads
- 02:54 – You can spend your marketing effort towards responding and entertaining leads
- 03:16 – The cost of Infer depends on your size
- 03:24 – Lead forms work with 15-16 questions spread over a few pages
- 04:06 – Apple Market Fetch works for people who use Slack and it can scrape the web to find qualified leads
- 04:44 – Clearbit will show you information of people in your list
- 05:12 – Funnelholic’s experience with account-based marketing
- 05:44 – You don’t need quantity to make money—you need qualified leads
- 06:24 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Account-based marketing is becoming more common, even though it’s been around for years.
- Start with 2 questions on your lead form, then gradually ask more detailed questions to get people to respond.
- Focus on QUALITY leads—not the number of leads.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.