[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #732, Eric and Neil explain how to educate leads. Tune in to hear how you can grow your customer base through education.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Educate Leads That Aren’t Ready to Become Customers
- [00:45] There is a time to be aggressive and a time to go easy.
- [01:20] In everything they do, Eric and Neil try to educate people who aren’t ready to buy.
- [01:46] You put in all this work during year one, by year three you start to see results.
- [02:08] It takes time to manifest results.
- [02:20] Neil looks for what makes his ideal customer.
- [02:40] He will create content that helps companies grow, because they can become customers once they have achieved greater success.
- [03:40] The rule of seven is key. Make sure your name keeps getting out there.
- [04:13] Make sure you are surveying customers to make sure you know what they are looking for.
- [04:40] Always drop the name of your company and contact info in everything you do.
- [05:05] TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU are important concepts.
- [05:30] Use lead scoring, as it will tell you whether someone is top of funnel.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Educate Leads That Aren’t Ready to Become Customers | Ep. #732 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.