[LIMITED SPOTS] Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a FREE Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment.
Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #311, Eric and Neil discuss the marketing tasks they do daily. Tune in to know what Eric and Neil do every day and how these habits contribute to their success.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: The Marketing Tasks Eric and Neil Do Every Day
- 00:36 – The big thing that Neil does is post on social media
- 00:49 – Neil also responds to comments from Social Web and Social Profiles
- 00:59 – Neil looks into Google Console to track posts that are declining in views and clicks
- 01:07 – He will then update those posts and content and they will go back to where they were
- 01:27 – Eric is trying to work on the business more
- 01:44 – Eric is working on creating content
- 01:58 – Eric also checks his Google Console and track his posts’ ranking
- 02:33 – You do NOT have to do exactly what Eric and Neil are doing
- 02:35 – Eric also has a lot of one-on-one time with the team to see where he can help
- 02:48 – Eric checks the interns campaigns and coaches them if needed
- 03:09 – Neil reads marketing blogs and keeps himself updated on the industry trends
- 03:15 – Neil also responds to Quora’s questions
- 03:54 – The biggest hack for Eric is listening to marketing podcasts daily
- 04:04 – Eric recommends listening to Growth Everywhere and Digital Marketing Podcast
- 04:21 – There’s so much consumption you can do but you need to produce, too
- 04:48 – Eric and Neil both try to continue to level up and build a flywheel that continues to go
- 05:12 – Build all the pieces, hire the right people, put in the right processes and start to build the flywheel
- 05:20 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Keep yourself updated in the industry that you’re in.
- Tracking your post’s analytics does not have to be done daily, but needs to be checked constantly to assess if you need to update.
- Learning is useless without application.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.