In episode #788, Eric and Neil talk about the one thing that is going to disrupt the SEO industry. Tune in to hear what their predictions are for the future of SEO.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: This Is Going to Disrupt the SEO Industry
- [00:42] Voice search is going to disrupt the SEO industry.
- [01:28] We can’t predict when it will take over, but it is becoming more popular.
- [01:38] Right now, it is used for quick information, not for in-depth purchasing research.
- [02:50] Eric thinks it is still business as usual, until he sees the scales tipping.
- [03:10] Brian Dean wrote an article on Backlinko about voice search.
- [03:27] In general, a strategy for voice search isn’t needed yet.
- [03:50] Try to keep your rankings up.
- [04:10] Just be aware of the trend.
- [04:20] That’s all for today!
- [04:24] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post This Is Going to Disrupt the SEO Industry | Ep. #788 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.