Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #33 Eric and Neil discuss affiliate marketing. This marketing tactic, when pursued correctly, can be a very lucrative method for driving traffic.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – What is affiliate marketing?
- 00:30 – Performance marketing. Someone else pushes your product.
- 01:00 – The seller collects the margin.
- 01:35 – There is a risk, but it can be very lucrative.
- 01:57 – Great opportunity if you don’t want to pay for marketing.
- 02:20 – Google search for affiliate networks and reach out to them.
- 02:40 – Release offers.
- 03:30 – Don’t jump the gun!
- 04:30 – Monitor the ads that affiliates are running.
- 05:00 – Bad traffic will give you bad reviews.
- 05:30 – The bigger the affiliate, the better.
- 05:45 – You need a strong website to give them a strong return.
- 06:10 – Read Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
- 06:30 – If you’re starting out, affiliate marketing is a great way to start out.
- 07:10 – Learn more online about finding affiliates.
- 07:35 – Partners aiming for the same thing.
- 08:20 – Build a relationship.
- 08:45 – Rate and review our podcast!
3 Key Points:
- Affiliate marketing is a great way to start out!
- Make sure that you make smart decisions to avoid legal battles and maintain quality control.
- Look at affiliate marketing as a partnership, and foster that relationship.
- CallRail, LeadDyno, HasOffers – Tools to help you with quality control.
- Read Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.