Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #787, Eric and Neil talk about their favorite SEO hacks. Tune in to her what hack you should be using.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Our Favorite SEO Hack
- [00:40] Neil’s current favorite hack is brand-building.
- [00:50] When you build a brand and become visible, it’s easier to get rankings.
- [01:15] Stronger brands tend to rank higher.
- [01:55] Put as much money and energy into helping people by providing solutions to their problems. This is the best way to build a brand.
- [02:10] Eric likes the content re-usage framework.
- [02:35] It’s a process that scales really well.
- [03:05] Retaining a customer is less expensive than acquiring a new one.
- [03:55] Jeff Bezos said that “smart people change their minds often.”
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.