[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #703, Eric and Neil discuss ways to optimize your website. Tune in to hear how you can increase conversions with simple SEO tricks.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The SEO Hack You’ve Never Optimized For
- [00:40] No one is focusing on site speed, which is important. Hosting deeply affects your rankings.
- [00:55] Google has a mobile-first index, which means fast sites will get ranked higher.
- [01:22] You also need to use a content delivery network.
- [01:48] There is a Google Page Speed tool or GT Metrix which will help you measure speed.
- [02:30] Eric’s website was too slow for 3G. They used GTMetrix to discover all their tags were slowing them down.
- [02:56] Ping Them is another great resource.
- [03:10] Don’t take servers for granted.
- [03:30] Optimize for faster load times, which will help with your conversions.
- [03:51] WP Engine has been a great resource for this.
- [04:33] However, WP Engine has been charging exorbitant rates.
- [05:20] Content Distribution Networks distribute your content through servers all throughout the world (it pings your content to closer networks).
- [06:01] Cloudflare is another option besides WP Engine.
- [06:50] That’s it for today!
- [06:54] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post The SEO Hack You’ve Never Optimized For | Ep. #703 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.