[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #702, Eric and Neil discuss the seven ways to get more engagement on your Facebook ads. Tune in to hear some neat tips and tricks.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Hacks to Get You The Most Engagement on Your Facebook Ads
- [00:40] 1: Hit the “Boost Post” button in Facebook and drive it as a message.
- [00:55] This is a way to build up Messenger subscribers.
- [01:07] 2: When creating a Facebook ad, they give new ads premiere placement to judge its performance.
- [01:38] If you keep rotating your ads, you will get premiere placement and your cost per click will go down.
- [02:00] 3: Go for cost per engagement bidding.
- [02:05] Facebook is going to optimize for people who are apt to engage with your ad.
- [02:55] 4: Most visitors aren’t going to be buyers. So, you should set up a remarketing ad for those people.
- [03:33] 5: Ask for engagement in the ad itself.
- [03:48] You can coax people into commenting, liking, etc.
- [04:04] 6: Make sure you are using video ads. These drive the most conversions.
- [04:22] Don’t forget to use CC’s on your videos, so people can watch without sound.
- [04:50] 7: Run a contest.
- [05:10] If you over a giveaway or contest, it will help you get more engagement.
- [05:30] That’s all for today!
- [05:37] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post 7 Simple Hacks to Get You The Most Engagement on Your Facebook Ads | Ep. #702 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.