[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #691, Eric and Neil Discuss why you shouldn’t just read books all day. Tune in to hear why you need to limit the time you spend absorbing information.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Shouldn’t Read Books
- [00:40] People spend so much time reading, that they end up taking little action.
- [00:55] If you don’t spend time implementing ideas within your business, this is problematic.
- [01:30] Someone wrote a post about when it’s time to learn and when it’s time to earn; it is important to delineate time for actionable ideas.
- [01:50] Experimentation is the ultimate teacher.
- [02:02] Make mistakes and learn from them.
- [02:15] Don’t read random books, read books that address your specific problems.
- [03:10] Make sure to take notes and take action on your ideas after reading.
- [03:35] Eric and Neil aren’t advocating ignorance, they’re saying limit your time absorbing information and spend more time enhancing your company.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:31] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.