Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In Episode #247, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 techniques for speeding up your keyword research. Eric and Neil give you the top online tools to quicken your keyword research so that you can stay ahead of your competitors when it comes to how well you rank.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Techniques for Speeding Up Your Keyword Research
- 00:35 – One is to go to Ahrefs and put in your competitor’s URL
- 00:45 – It will show you their popular keywords that help them rank well, their level of traffic, and the pages that are ranking
- 01:00 – Second is Google Search Console
- 01:15 – Go to the Google Analytics section and check your ranking
- 01:40 – Use SEMrush and see what your competitors are bidding on for a pay-per-click
- 02:07 – In keyword searching, you always have to keep up with the trends
- 02:23 – Use Google Trends and Google Autocomplete to know what people are looking for
- 02:43 – Fifth is MarketMuse
- 03:08 – Google checks how thorough your content is
- 03:22 – Sixth is Serpstat and you can get a deal with App Sumo
- 03:36 – It is an in-depth keyword/SEO tool
- 04:05 – Last is going through Google Search Console then Uber Suggest for the keyword you could be ranking for
- 04:56 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Find out the keywords that are ranking well and use them so that your pages appear on Google’s first page search result.
- Be in the know in regards to what people are searching.
- Track if your keywords are consistently ranking and if necessary, make changes.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.