In Episode #134, Neil and Eric discuss how to use Pinterest to drive more traffic and revenue. Tune in to discover the ways Neil, Eric and other entrepreneurs use Pinterest to drive more interest to their business at a low cost.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Pinterest to Drive More Traffic and Revenue
- 00:45 – You can advertise in Pinterest
- 01:06 – The clicks in Pinterest are cheaper than other platforms
- 01:31 – Neil found the article The Pinterest Traffic Experiment: I’m Up 2350% in 60 Days at HustleNation.com
- 01:48 – The tool BoardBooster that can boost boards in Pinterest
- 02:54 – You can also automate pinning with BoardBooster
- 03:20 – Ezra Firestone Pinterest ads
- 04:33 – Samuel O taught Neil how to overcharge
- 05:46 – Ezra’s advertorial in Pinterest explained
- 06:17 – Pinterest, in general, has a lot of testing but you can eventually figure it out
- 06:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Pinterest may be underrated in the world of marketing, but it can do wonders.
- Use tools to analyze your data in Pinterest and take advantage of its cheap rate per click. .
- Pinterest, in general, requires a lot of testing, but you can eventually figure it out and make it work for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.