In episode #844, we discuss how to start the year off strong. Tune in to hear what you can do to have a solid 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Start Off Strong in The New Year
- [01:03] Eric likes to look over his year and see what worked and what didn’t.
- [02:15] Neil wants you to have three weekly marketing meetings (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
- [02:25] Your team can keep reflecting on the past week and what they could improve.
- [03:00] Team members should submit ideas and then implement them each week.
- [04:20] Block off time for different tasks.
- [05:50] Take different elements of our ideas that resonate with you and put them into play.
- [05:57] That’s it for today!
- [06:01] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Start Off Strong in The New Year | Ep. #884 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.