In episode #727, Eric and Neil discuss how you can rank for thousands of keywords. Tune in to learn how you can earn a high ranking overnight.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Rank For Thousands of Keywords Fast
- [00:44] Neil’s strategy to ranking for thousands of keywords, is to write a blog post that is only a few thousand words.
- [00:52] A shorter blog posts allows you to test the waters and see if it is ranking and getting social shares.
- [01:10] See what search queries are leading people to your article.
- [01:23] Tailor your articles to those search queries; when people have a problem, offer a solution.
- [02:05] Look for relevant keywords that aren’t on your page and add them in.
- [02:36] Adjust your content to benefit the user.
- [02:40] If the user doesn’t like your article, because you are just stuffing in keywords, your user metrics scores will tank.
- [02:50] Backlinko is good at doing all of this.
- [03:08] There is on epic post about this on Backlinko.
- [03:25] If the majority of your traffic is from mobile devices, having one long page is difficult.
- [03:54] Make sure to know your audience and how they access content before creating anything.
- [04:09] Whatever content you have that is ranking, look at your competition and see how they are ranking for similar articles and keywords.
- [04:30] Use AHREFS to check all this information.
- [04:50] Using the AHREFS Content Gap Tool will help you compare yourself to competitors.
- [05:21] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Rank For Thousands of Keywords Fast | Ep. #727 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.