In episode #728, Eric and Neil discuss the pros and cons of taking online marketing courses. Tune in to hear both sides of this argument.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should and Shouldn’t Spend Money on Marketing Courses
- [00:45] If you end up paying for something, you’re more likely to take action.
- [00:52] People can find what a course is selling for free elsewhere.
- [01:20] If you pay for it, there is still a chance you won’t take action.
- [02:00] It depends on your personality type when it comes to taking action.
- [02:20] Eric sees people offering online courses as taking advantage of others.
- [02:33] They may not actually be experts and credibility isn’t required to teach online courses.
- [02:51] Eric feels it is preying on people’s insecurities.
- [03:26] Look into the person selling the course; check credentials.
- [04:15] Some courses are being taught by people who just teach courses and don’t have actionable information.
- [05:12] That’s all for today!
- [05:15] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Why You Should and Shouldn’t Spend Money on Marketing Courses | Ep. #728 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.