Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #849, we discuss how you can keep your team up to date with marketing. Tune in to hear how you can stay on top of marketing trends.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Keep Your Team Up to Date With Marketing
- [00:45] Eric went to a conference where he listened to how one company tracks employee progress.
- [01:38] Tweet at Eric if you would want to hear more about tracking employee progress.
- [02:05] Once a source stops broadcasting, they are no longer a reliable source,
- [02:22] Neil’s company does a Lunch and Learn once per week: free food and a seminar.
- [02:45] Create Skype or Slack groups for FYI’s.
- [03:15] The key is just to encourage constant learning.
- [03:45] Eric’s team has a show and tell. Everyone gets 5 or 10 minutes and people vote on who is offering the best information.
- [05:30] Consider lunch and learn events, conferences, and other in-person events.
- [06:00] Figure out what jives with your team members and adapt the learning methods to them.
- [06:11] That’s it for today!
- [06:29] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Keep Your Team Up to Date With Marketing | Ep. #849 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.