[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #849, we discuss how you can keep your team up to date with marketing. Tune in to hear how you can stay on top of marketing trends.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Keep Your Team Up to Date With Marketing
- [00:45] Eric went to a conference where he listened to how one company tracks employee progress.
- [01:38] Tweet at Eric if you would want to hear more about tracking employee progress.
- [02:05] Once a source stops broadcasting, they are no longer a reliable source,
- [02:22] Neil’s company does a Lunch and Learn once per week: free food and a seminar.
- [02:45] Create Skype or Slack groups for FYI’s.
- [03:15] The key is just to encourage constant learning.
- [03:45] Eric’s team has a show and tell. Everyone gets 5 or 10 minutes and people vote on who is offering the best information.
- [05:30] Consider lunch and learn events, conferences, and other in-person events.
- [06:00] Figure out what jives with your team members and adapt the learning methods to them.
- [06:11] That’s it for today!
- [06:29] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Keep Your Team Up to Date With Marketing | Ep. #849 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.