Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In Episode #83 Neil and Eric discuss the 7 ways to improve user trust on your website. Listen as they drop which factors you can improve on, which ones you can add to your current website, and why being transparent still counts.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 ways to improve user trust on your website
- 00:34 – Add testimonials
- 01:08 – Add videos – because some testimonials are just made up!
- 01:50 – Add badges on your website like Google Partners and etc
- 02:26 – Add reviews
- 02:50 – Reach out to people to have your products honestly reviewed
- 03:34 – Have a great design on your website
- 04:48 – Transparency –people trust companies that are transparent!
- 05:08 – The more you can tell people help in transparency
- 05:57 – Buffer has good transparency
- 06:30 – Have badges from companies you’ve worked with
- 06:54 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Reach out to people for their honest reviews.
- Client feedback is extremely important in every business.
- Be transparent!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.