Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #202, Eric and Neil discuss how to grow your business with YouTube in 2017. Tune in to learn what type of videos attract a larger audience and how to get the most out of your videos through collaborating with others and repurposing your content across many different platforms.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Grow Your Business with YouTube in 2017
- 00:35 – YouTube is the number 2 search engine in the world and is owned by Google
- 00:50 – First, go live on YouTube
- 01:39 – Second, create educational videos
- 01:51 – Neil shares what he does when goes to the studio and records
- 02:09 – The video clips pop out in Facebook and encourages a following
- 02:14 – Educational or tutorial videos work for corporate brands as well
- 02:50 – You can convert people into customers
- 03:00 – Repurpose your video
- 03:56 – If you’re doing ads, re-target them
- 06:04 – TubeBuddy and VidIQ will allow you to peek at your competitors’ statistics
- 06:29 – There’s also suggested tags that help your videos rank
- 06:47 – Check Appsumo for the price
- 06:57 – Collaborating with people in your niche can grow your network
- 07:09 – You can cross-promote each other
- 07:20 – Leverage YouTube by promoting it through your other platforms
- 07:41 – This will give you more subscribers leading to more revenue
- 07:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Educational videos or tutorials attract more subscribers which can further generate more revenue.
- Repurposing is a good way to take your content even further.
- Leverage Youtube by promoting it across your other platforms.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.