Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #234, Eric and Neil define what an info product is and discuss how can you create one for your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Is Info Product and How Can You Create One?
- 00:33 – Eric describes what an info product is
- 00:57 – He learned about info products during his internship
- 01:17 – There are nuances around info product
- 01:25 – You can do 5 to 6-figure launches with info products if done well
- 01:44 – With info product, you’re going to have HUGE refund rates unless your product does what it says it will do
- 01:59 – Your product must solve your audiences’ pain points
- 02:06 – Conduct customer surveys and keep refining your product
- 02:16 – Lean on word-of mouth marketing and keep people happy with your product
- 02:27 – Eric describes how to create an info product
- 02:30 – Repeat or repurpose your content to make it into an info product
- 02:51 – You can use Quicktime or Powerpoint to stream your content
- 03:00 – Get an idea from Udemy and Skillshare about offering a course
- 03:17 – Make your info product concise and organized
- 03:42 – Focus on one area and avoid overwhelming your audience
- 03:46 – Offer your content in different formats
- 04:11 – Create an info product with accountability
- 04:38 – It might seem easy to create a focused info product but it takes time
- 04:51 – Take a look at info products offered by Neil Patel, Brian Dean and Frank Kern
- 05:26 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 05:34 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 05:42 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you do your info product well, you WILL make money.
- Create an info product that meets a need—give the people what they want, not what you THINK they want.
- A good info product takes time, patience, and a lot of improvements.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.