Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In Episode #108 Eric and Neil reveal how you can get more YouTube views for your videos. Listen as they list their key tips and tactics for bolstering viewership on your channel.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to get more YouTube views
- 00:51 – Make different playlists for different topics
- 01:17 – Going out of your way in videos to tell people what they’re going to learn
- 02:05 – Tube Buddy allows you to see what tags you’re ranking for
- 02:54 – Look for popular videos in your niche and reply to comments
- 03:57 – Be consistent in publishing
- 04:39 – Work on crafting your story
- 05:16 – Focus on crafting a story in your video
- 06:28 – Narrating and relating your story
- 06:53 – YouTube ads
- 07:07 – Retarget people on a service page and add more value
- 07:43 – Squatty Potty as an example
- 08:08 – Check out the interview on Squatty Potty
- 08:13 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Give value to your viewers—that is the cornerstone of YouTube success.
- Let your viewers know what they should expect to learn from your videos.
- Craft a story and go through it with your viewers chapter by chapter.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.