[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In Episode #236, Eric and Neil discuss maximizing the effectiveness of your live stream sessions. Tune in to learn how you can use your live stream sessions to increase traffic, and how you can repurpose the live content for other, more evergreen, purposes.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Maximize Your Live Stream Sessions
- 00:44 – Simulcast using Wirecast and Huzza
- 01:10 – You can hit both Facebook and Youtube at the same time
- 01:25 – Prior to the day of the live streaming, do promos and an email blast
- 01:35 – Let people know you’re about to live stream
- 01:50 – The more people you let know about your live stream, the higher your viewership will be
- 01:58 – If your video does well, go to Rev and have the video transcribed
- 02:24 – Most people watch videos with the transcription
- 02:57 – Take the video from the live session and repurpose it
- 03:35 – Doing this can double your viewership
- 03:43 – During a live interview session, get the people being interviewed to share the video with their communities
- 04:07 – Chalene Johnson does a live stream with Q&A and repurposes that video
- 04:53 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Simulcast your live video—try to be on every platform.
- Do an email blast and promotions before your live video – let people know what’s coming and viewership will increase!
- Repurpose your video for other content and maximize it use.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.