Want to grow your organic traffic by 20-100%? We built ClickFlow, a suite of SEO tools designed to increase your organic rankings and scale qualified traffic for your website. Click here to learn more and get started.
In episode #741, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with visitors who don’t buy. Tune in to hear how you should follow up with people who didn’t convert.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Do With All of Your Visitors Who Don’t Buy
- [00:34] Survey those customers who do not buy.
- [00:50] If you have 100 visitors, you will be lucky if 5 people make a purchase.
- [01:06] Sure, you could look at Google Analytics, but you won’t know why people aren’t converting.
- [01:30] If you survey your audience, you can learn from mistakes and boost conversions.
- [02:15] SurveyMonkey and Qualaroo are great tools to use.
- [02:30] Eric also likes TypeForm.
- [03:20] Eric likes the question “Were you considering joining the Digital XP Accelerator?” because the answers let him know that the messaging wasn’t aligning with people’s pay-points.
- [04:06] Follow up with an email or phone call and try to convince those surveyed to buy.
- [04:20] Even if they don’t buy, this will give you a clearer idea of why they did not.
- [04:41] That’s all for today!
- [04:46] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post What Should You Do With All of Your Visitors Who Don’t Buy | Ep. #741 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.