[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #731, Eric and Neil discuss how you can generate traffic on a budget. Tune in to hear what makes traffic “high quality” and how you can generate it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Generate High Quality Traffic on a Budget
- [00:50] How do you define high quality traffic when starting off?
- [01:10] Look at how well the traffic converts in terms of collecting email sign-ups.
- [01:31] When you have traffic that converts, you know it’s the right traffic.
- [02:45] Outreach through guest posting is a great budget-friendly way to grow.
- [03:14] ConvertKit is an email marketing solution.
- [04:05] Use this tool to reach out to potential partners.
- [04:22] Go to people who have your ideal traffic and partner up, cross-promote, bundle.
- [05:30] Do tons of business development and partnerships.
- [05:47] When you’re starting out, say yes to most deals.
- [06:05] That’s all for today!
- [06:08] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Generate High Quality Traffic on a Budget | Ep. #731 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.