In episode #731, Eric and Neil discuss how you can generate traffic on a budget. Tune in to hear what makes traffic “high quality” and how you can generate it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Generate High Quality Traffic on a Budget
- [00:50] How do you define high quality traffic when starting off?
- [01:10] Look at how well the traffic converts in terms of collecting email sign-ups.
- [01:31] When you have traffic that converts, you know it’s the right traffic.
- [02:45] Outreach through guest posting is a great budget-friendly way to grow.
- [03:14] ConvertKit is an email marketing solution.
- [04:05] Use this tool to reach out to potential partners.
- [04:22] Go to people who have your ideal traffic and partner up, cross-promote, bundle.
- [05:30] Do tons of business development and partnerships.
- [05:47] When you’re starting out, say yes to most deals.
- [06:05] That’s all for today!
- [06:08] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How to Generate High Quality Traffic on a Budget | Ep. #731 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.