In Episode #230, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 ways you can add link building to your daily routine. Take note of how you can incorporate simple strategies into your daily routine to build your links such as emailing people you’ve linked out to in the past or having a daily, SEO tracking system in place.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Ways You Can Add Link Building to Your Daily Routine
- 00:38 – First is to have a process in place
- 01:29 – Go to your old blog posts and email 10 people a day that you’ve linked out to
- 02:08 – Create link alerts for your competitor
- 02:17 – Use Ahrefs to get access and create link alerts
- 02:52 – It’s become more targeted
- 02:59 – The more people who know about you and your company, the more links you get
- 03:05 – One simple way to get links is to have an interview or podcast
- 03:57 – Interview Valet can guarantee you a number of interviews a month
- 04:13 – Fifth is to see the links that tend to rank well
- 04:19 – Use Google Search Console
- 04:25 – Authority Labs can track your ranking
- 04:41 – Eric Enge of Stone Temple Consulting did a study on this
- 04:54 – Link building is about time
- 05:04 – Search for “broken link checker”
- 05:40 – Link roundup link building
- 05:45 – You have to create good content
- 06:28 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 06:39 – Text marketingschool to 33444
- 06:48 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Having a process for everything can make life easier for you – including hiring.
- Make you and your company known in your niche – the bigger your reach, the more links you get.
- Link building is about time – the longer it is out there, the more links you will have.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.