[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #761, Eric and Neil discuss how many funnels you need. Tune in to hear why more funnels doesn’t always equal greater success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Many Marketing Funnels Do You Need
- [00:40] ConvertKit and Drift are useful funnels.
- [00:55] Using too many gets confusing.
- [01:11] Neil has one marketing funnel.
- [01:27] He segments inside the funnel, so by segmenting he can pitch offers based on the path the customer follows.
- [01:44] Even people who love funnels, tend to pare it down to one main funnel.
- [02:08] With too many funnels, you can easily lose track of things.
- [02:44] Once you have one advanced funnel, it’s easier to improve upon it.
- [03:08] Testing and improving on efunnel is better than having multiple, complicated funnels.
- [03:40] Base your upsells and downsells from the info gained in the first funnel.
- [03:55] Make your funnel like a “Choose Your Own Adventure”, so it can be personalized to each visitor.
- [04:25] It’s important to see how people interact with your brand.
- [04:44] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Many Marketing Funnels Do You Need | Ep. #761 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.