Want to learn the secrets of the world's best marketers in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for a free 14 day trial of Marketing School Pro to access exclusive content, actionable advice, and a private community that will make you smarter! Click here to learn more.
In episode #761, Eric and Neil discuss how many funnels you need. Tune in to hear why more funnels doesn’t always equal greater success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Many Marketing Funnels Do You Need
- [00:40] ConvertKit and Drift are useful funnels.
- [00:55] Using too many gets confusing.
- [01:11] Neil has one marketing funnel.
- [01:27] He segments inside the funnel, so by segmenting he can pitch offers based on the path the customer follows.
- [01:44] Even people who love funnels, tend to pare it down to one main funnel.
- [02:08] With too many funnels, you can easily lose track of things.
- [02:44] Once you have one advanced funnel, it’s easier to improve upon it.
- [03:08] Testing and improving on efunnel is better than having multiple, complicated funnels.
- [03:40] Base your upsells and downsells from the info gained in the first funnel.
- [03:55] Make your funnel like a “Choose Your Own Adventure”, so it can be personalized to each visitor.
- [04:25] It’s important to see how people interact with your brand.
- [04:44] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.