Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #760, Eric and Neil discuss putting a phone number on your website. Tune in to hear if this is a necessary tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Should You Place a Phone Number on Your Website?
- [00:38] Eric gets 10-15 calls per day.
- [00:56] Neil thinks it’s a waste of time to field random calls.
- [01:15] Use chat services instead.
- [01:30] Most of the calls are junk.
- [01:45] Consider segmentation and only reveal your number to US visitors.
- [03:00] It’s easier to collect a lead and call them.
- [03:35] You can use Drift or Intercom to help segment your visitors and leads.
- [03:57] That’s all for today!
- [03:59] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post Should You Place a Phone Number on Your Website? | Ep. #760 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.