Want To Uncover Your True Potential and Achieve Financial Freedom? We invite you to join a free Masterclass with award-winning business leader, Eric Siu, where he shares his 5-Step Blueprint to Starting Your Dream Online Business That Gives You Freedom & Fulfillment. Click Here To Reserve Your Spot Now.
In episode #847, we discuss how Eric got his podcast banned. Tune in to hear what Eric did and how he fixed the situation.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Eric Got His Podcast Banned
- [00:40] Initially, when making Growth Everywhere, there were only a few ways to promote a podcast.
- [01:14] You would see which podcasts your desired audience was listening to and then use the same keywords from those podcasts.
- [01:50] They started cracking down on “keyword stuffing”.
- [02:15] His team realized that they weren’t discoverable to new listeners, so they had to change their keywords.
- [02:36] They also had to reach out to the support.
- [03:08] If you add keywords in the description, but not the title, you will be fine.
- [03:18] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.