[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #847, we discuss how Eric got his podcast banned. Tune in to hear what Eric did and how he fixed the situation.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Eric Got His Podcast Banned
- [00:40] Initially, when making Growth Everywhere, there were only a few ways to promote a podcast.
- [01:14] You would see which podcasts your desired audience was listening to and then use the same keywords from those podcasts.
- [01:50] They started cracking down on “keyword stuffing”.
- [02:15] His team realized that they weren’t discoverable to new listeners, so they had to change their keywords.
- [02:36] They also had to reach out to the support.
- [03:08] If you add keywords in the description, but not the title, you will be fine.
- [03:18] That’s it for today!
- [03:21] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.