[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
In episode #885, we discuss how sending fewer emails will actually generate more traffic. Tune in to hear why you should send fewer emails.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Sending Fewer Emails Will Generate You More Traffic
- [00:40] Gmail and other providers all have filtering systems in place.
- [01:30] Stop emailing people who do not open your emails on a regular basis.
- [01:45] Mailchimp will help you figure out which people to cut from your list.
- [02:25] Convertkit has tools that will help you with this, as well.
- [02:54] Look at your email list and make sure you’re not sending emails to a general account and prune any of those addresses from your list.
- [03:45] Email isn’t dead yet, so it’s important to look at this!
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
The post How Sending Fewer Emails Will Generate You More Traffic | Ep. #885 appeared first on Marketing School Podcast.
We help great companies grow their revenuesGet Your Free Marketing Consultation
Check Your Growth Score!
Type your domain below and see a report about your website.